On November 3 we (I) gave Kate her first real bath, since her cord was finally gone and daddy was finally around to take pictures.
Before bathtime, I took a few pictures of her...look how cute she is! And, see her good neck muscles! Maybe you are distracted by her blue eyes?
Bathtime started out nice and leisurely - and in true O'Neil fashion - in the kitchen sink! She seemed to enjoy being in the water.
She started to get a little concerned when I put soap and water on her head.
Here she is, all "safe" and dry - and clean!
They were climbing the tree. Boys will be boys. The funny thing is that they were holding pieces of bark that they got off the tree (or the ground), and using it as a little pick axe, thinking it would help them climb. Eric, Michael, and Arhan - I think they were also trying to climb up to the squirrel that we saw. (The squirrel later climbed into the trash can and was thumping around, and the kids all surrounded the can trying to see the squirrel)
Bathtime started out nice and leisurely - and in true O'Neil fashion - in the kitchen sink! She seemed to enjoy being in the water.
She started to get a little concerned when I put soap and water on her head.
Here she is, all "safe" and dry - and clean!
November 8th was Kate's first trip to the park. We went with the Farnsworths and had a great time. Here is Kate, soaking up some sun to help with her Jaundice. She did eventually get out from under the blankets, but not for long because it was a little chilly.
The boys both enjoyed the swings. Here is Eric.
The boys both enjoyed the swings. Here is Eric.
Caper, after eating some cheetos.
Michael, on the staticky slide.
0 comments:
Post a Comment