November 16, 2008
I decided that it was time for some pictures of the kids all together, looking respectable. I started with a few shots of Kate by herself, in her new purple dress with brown polkadots (that has a matching brown sweater that just makes it so adorable!) I guess I'm way into her clothes because they are so cute! I've always said that it is boy toys and girl clothes....and now I have a girl to talk about her adorable clothes. But, we digress... Here is Kate, ready to go to church.
I love this picture. The buttons on the dress are flower shaped! (those adorable girl clothes...) And, I just like this picture with her feet sticking out.
Then, enter the boys. They did pretty good, all considered. Its not that easy to get 3 kids to all be looking good - or even normal - in a picture. I have chosen a few pictures to share that highlight their personalities.
Eric - trying to do what I ask. Michael - chumming it up.
What a sweet little boy Eric is!
Michael - as if he's telling us the true story, while Eric opens his eyes on command.
Kate's starting to loose her cool while Michael gets fresh - and Eric has that cute look in his eyes!
Here it is - on the of the last shots, and the one that I would most likely frame and put on the wall. Look at those blue eyes and happy smiles!
Here it is - on the of the last shots, and the one that I would most likely frame and put on the wall. Look at those blue eyes and happy smiles!
Those were all taken before church - which starts at 1:30 pm. After church we usually come home, change, and eat fast. We were on the fast track to dinner when we realized that Michael was missing, and didn't respond to us calling him. Then I realized...I told him to put his shoes in the shoe closet (aka the coat closet), and he never came back. This is how we found him - in the closet, with the door closed, asleep. He doesn't nap anymore, so he must have felt like it was a long day!

3 comments:
what a cute family!! kate is such a doll!!
Lisa I can totally see you in these little cuties!!! Merry Christmas! PS your Christmas card was SO cute!
That last one is definitely frame able!!!
Post a Comment