CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Baskets

The Easter Bunny comes on Friday night, if the boys are sleeping good. So, on Saturday they get to wake up to their Easter baskets. This is the Vinton way of trying to keep the "tradition" separate from the "sacred" of Easter. The boys were so excited when they woke up, and didn't want to wait for Grandma or anyone else to be awake before they got to find their baskets.

I really like this picture of Eric, searching for his hidden basket.
Michael looking back at where his basket was hiding. It was hiding behind the curtain by the piano bench. It was almost as if he was still trying to figure it out, amazed at it all. Cute.
Can you see the joy on Eric's face! He just found his basket behind the chair in the music room.
Michael looks pretty happy to have his treats!
Eric tasting his treats. I think this is a unique look to catch on camera. I like the definition on his cheek, and the pucker on his lips as he tries to keep the candy inside his mouth. I like this picture of Michael, I'm not sure exactly why. Enjoy!
Here they are "checking out the stash" together.
Uncle Brian and the boys with Alex (Matt's son). It was Alex's first Easter. I guess Michael was feeling really cheesy at the moment because he's giving a big, funny smile. It is similar to Jim's smile--if Jim smiles really big, his eyes seem to disapper and makes him a little Asian-looking. Fun picture!
After Easter baskets, and before our Easter egg hunt, Eric had another soccer game. I thought this was a cool picture and had to share. Go Rapids! (Eric's team name this season.)

1 comments:

The O'Neils said...

I am so glad that you updated :) I felt that I was missing out on what the Vinton group was doing!!!