CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Snow and Easter Eggs

I forgot to include on the last post this picture. It was taken on the 17th. As you can see, we got some snow--enough for a snow man. Jim and the boys had a great time. Thanks to Grandpa for taking the picture while I was at institute!
We died our Easter Eggs on the the 20th. The boys had a great time. Eric remembered pretty well how to die the eggs...and it didn't take long for Michael to catch on. Here are some pictures:

I couldn't NOT post this funny face picture of Michael.
Here is Michael, finally figuring it out.
Eric wanted to make an egg with different colors, so we showed him how to do it. You can see that he is really concentrating to get it the way he wants it.
Here they are with their finished eggs. Enjoy the funny faces!

0 comments: