What a hunt! The boys were excited to have an easter egg hunt in the backyard with our friends the Searle's. They could hardly wait, so I didn't get a picture of "before" but there were many along the way. It was so much fun! It was cold out, but the kids didn't notice until they slowed down. I couldn't catch up with the kids to get all the "perfect pictures" I wanted to get, but here are a few good ones.
Michael, finding an egg right by the back porch.Eric reaching as far as he can to get the egg in the middle of the table on the back porch.
Michael would open an egg and eat the treat inside. Then, he would open another egg and eat the treat inside. I finally had to tell him "no more eating treats" and he didn't even want to open the rest of the eggs. I opened them for him to put his treats in his goodie bag.
Brooklyn was a little more timid about the whole process, opening some and eating some too. Zachary crawled around on the floor eating all of the M&M's the kids dropped on the floor.
We all had a great time! If you're feeling the need for some treats, come on by--we have TONS of them sitting around!
0 comments:
Post a Comment