CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Sabotage

I know I haven't posted Kate's blessing yet, or other pictures in between. But, the kids and I are in CA for Thanksgiving and Uncle Chris and other helpers made this video of the kids. Eric particularly enjoyed being in it and wants to sign autographs on the copies of the video that everyone is taking home. We think it's pretty funny... enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is way too funny!!! I laugh so loud that I woke Alex up.

Jeanette said...

That is absolutely hilarious! My mom, dad and I watched it and could not stop laughing!!!! The boys are great and your dad is such a star!

Jen said...

That's cute. I love the facial hair and the karate moves!

Noelle said...

That is sure cute. Chris is quite the director.

Qwendykay said...

I did not recognize your dad!! I loved the video, it made me laugh so hard.

Emma Jo said...

Hey Lisa! Totally randomly, I have been remembering funny things about freshman year this week and thought I would look y'all up! What a darling family you have! I love the video, it's been fun catching up!

oneil said...

Hello everyone, Chris here. Please know that we had lots of fun making the sabotage video at thanksgiving. Also please know that unfortunately, when our good friend had to redownload the Beastie Boys song that we used, he got a version that had some poor, foul mouthed, sailor language in it that was not in the Radio version that we heard and loved as kids in the late 80's. Please know that we do not condone any foul language or hope to expose our kids to it, so view this video with care, or not at all, and we will try to fix it.

Thanks, Chris

Lisa said...

Thanks, Chris. I've been trying to warn people and apologize for the mistake - leaving the comment helps! - Lisa

Sister Jenny O'Neil said...

I love this ! I was just thinking about it today and watching it again is soo funny!!