CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring, everyone! Here we are, in a rare family picture, complete with crazy faces. Spring is my favorite season. Everything comes alive - the brown turns into color all around! Get outside and enjoy it, before it gets too hot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have given up hoping for my children to have normal faces. I don't think it's ever happened. Those bow ties are adorable.

Jeanette said...

Awwwwww....so cute. And where is your crazy face, hmmmm? What cuties!

Josh and Melanie said...

What an adorable picture of the family! You inspire me. Maybe I will update my blog.

Miss you guys and hope all is well. :)

Laura Essig said...

darling, kate is huge, so are the boys!!! i can;t wait to see them again

Laura said...

I love it! It's nice to see you all together in a picture! I love the bow ties! :)