December 16, 2008
It finally came out! Eric's tooth has been loose since the end of the summer. We kept waiting and waiting for it to get loose enough to fall out. Finally, before school on that fateful day, Eric let me pull it out. He was so excited! Here he is, missing one tooth!
Here is the "show me your tooth" picture. Funny thing about Eric: that night he started just bawling about putting it under his pillow for the tooth fairy. I finally figured out what was wrong, and told him he didn't have to put it under his pillow. You see, Eric has a hard time letting go of things. To this day, it sits in the special tooth fairy bag that goes under his pillow, but he isn't ready to let it go yet! Michael even told him "Its ok, the tooth fairy will bring you a surprise!" Despite brother's encouragement, he's not ready for it to be gone forever. So, it sits in the bag. It was a very exciting morning when his tooth came out!
Michael wanted a picture of him taken, too!
That afternoon I told the boys they could go sledding with Daryn and Anthony from next door. I approved them going to the hill by the school. When I decided they must be having fun (because they didn't come home as soon as I expected), I went out to take pictures. I couldn't find them. They went to the furthest end of the hill way up by the street by the school! I explained to them that from now on they couldn't go past a certain tree without me there. Oh well. Here are a few pictures of the fun.Eric, with Anthony in the middle, Daryn on front, and Michael getting left behind!



Eric, after falling off the sled, rolling down the hill.
0 comments:
Post a Comment