December 21, 2008
I was irrationally (yes, we can say emotionally) needing a Christmas dress for my little girl! After trying to find one I liked that was actually her size - and having NO success - I decided to make one. Have I really made a dress before? No! But, all considered it turned out well. I learned a lot in the process, and if I ever do it again, it will be a little better. And, it was nice the boys had ties that would look ok for the holiday, since Jim doesn't think we need new Christmas and Easter dresses/ties. It must be an O'Neil thing.
So, naturally we had to have a photo shoot of the little girl IN the dress... here she is!
Yes, there is a shadow on this picture, but I still like it somehow...
Lifting her head up! She's always been pretty good at it, but here she is at 2 1/2 months.
Cute! (Thanks again Aunt Jenny for the bracelet!)
Looking up, like she's learning something from heaven - or at least mesmerized by the light!
What's going on down there?
Then, the boys got in on the action. They are so sweet together, and accustomed to mom taking pictures of them. Here are a few of the better-cooperating shots. I like Eric's dimple in this one, and the way Michael is looking at Kate.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Posted by Lisa at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love the dress.. It must be an O'Neil thing because I feel like a need new ones for my girls.
She is getting so big. . .
Oh my gosh!!! Love her!! (and the boys too, really...they are too cute!) Um, I totally agree that the kids need new christmas dresses and ties...and easter too! It's a fun excuse to look well-put together and buy something (or make something) new. You did a great job by the way making that dress. Way to go!!!!
She is soo beautiful! I love the dress, especially the shiny satin red material you picked out. You definitely can't find a Christmas dress that cute and fancy in the store. I see you have mastered sticking a cute bow to her head. Just wait until she has cute silky hair and is wiggling around...that is when doing her hair will become like a timed Olympic sport.
Post a Comment