CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tulips

Last night when I came home from another (the 3rd day, the 3rd weekend in a row) long day of trying to find a house, this box was sitting on the table. It didn't even cross my mind that they would be for me...this is the first time in my life I've gotten flowers by mail!
I was even more surprised to think that Jim would order me flowers! He hasn't been home for over 1 1/2 weeks, and won't be home until Thursday...which means Mother's day without him. I've been kindof bummed about it, even though we decided to have my mother's day next week when he's here. I'm sure it will be ok in the end, but I was feeling sad for myself anyways. But, when I opened the box, I was even more surprised!

My amazing brother and his beautiful wife sent me flowers for Mother's day! How nice of them! I was absolutely amazed and surprised! They are so nice to think of me as I struggle through this part of life, it totally made my day! Thanks guys! It made life enjoyable again, it seemed to be less of something to endure and reminded me that it is to be enjoyed. And, after Michael's all-day tantrum today, I have flowers to help calm me down. I felt so honored that they were even thinking of me, let alone sending me flowers. Thanks for the pick-me-up that really made a difference!

So, here is a very bad picture of the beautiful tulips inside. They had to be in water for 12 hours before I could take the green wrap off. They are wonderful to have around, and totally brighten up my very chaotic and cluttered kitchen table!
Thanks again Chris and Nicole!

0 comments: