We've had some really nice, sunny days lately! Can you feel spring in the air? I've been feeling it for over a month now...not that spring has been around for a month, but I've been wanting it to be here already, pretty bad. A few (probably 3 or 4) weeks ago, I bought some seeds and potting soil, ready to get my starters going inside. But, I was informed that it was still to early to even do that, and I had to wait longer. So, March is finally here and we're planting...all 4 pots. I'm also trying to keep my mint alive, which is a poor sickly plant right now (it needs the sun and more water). Here are some pictures of our Saturday "out"ing.
We had lots of q-tips, but only one "paint brush". Eric ended up "convincing" Michael to let him use it, until he was done. So, if you do this, plan ahead and get some of these cheap-o paint brushes that work much better than anything else we had around. Michael had "more fun" than Eric, as his attention span lasted a bit longer...he even mixed the yellow and blue cups when he had used up all of the green!
Here they are painting!
Today, Jim and the boys were outside playing catch and riding bikes...what great weather we've been able to enjoy! Hopefully it will keep...but, I'm not holding my breath on that.
1 comments:
I am LOVING the almost spring...
Post a Comment