CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas visit with my family!

Here we are--The O'Neil Clan!
back row: Riley, Adrian and Maddie (McCracken), Megan (McCrack-me-up), Jenny, Hili, Jim (MINE, in case you didn't know), and Chris
front row: Jill and Harrison (Riley's), Papi and Michael (mine), Mom-O, Me and Eric (mine), and Nicole (Chris')

Hili got us into Disney's California Adventure on her employee pass...what a great time we had! We're about to go up in the air in our Bug's Life animal crackers bucket.

Michael's "strong muscles"

And.... just like a fairytale...here I am with my Jim.


We went to Lacy park to hang out. It was fun. I haven't been there in years! This is Eric doing one of the activities: hold onto both of the bouncy balls the boys got for Christmas, and twirl around until you can't anymore. It was really entertaining when Mom-O decided to try it...and I got it on video if you want to see it!

Michael, eating Goldfish and watching Eric selling programs. He has a look on his face like "I just don't get it, why does he like doing this? My brother is crazy!"

Eric hard at work selling Rose Parade Programs. He made a TON for a 5 year old kid! I think Papi was proud of him...and I think Eric's favorite part was taking people's money. He is very excited to have money in the bank for his mission, to pay his tithing, and he REALLY wants to buy more DS games!

The boys and Papi.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love your photos of the trip home. Nice to see your grown up family. We are going to visit Disneyland for Spring Break so you will have to let me know your recommendations.

Jeanette said...

Your pictures are so nice! I love the last one with the boys and your dad. Micheal's face is totally cute!