Time to choose the family Christmas tree again! I grew up with a fake tree...you just get the tree out...so this is a tradition that is somewhat new for me. Its a process, as there are 3 generations choosing the tree for one house. It has been interesting for me to see the family dynamics and the debate that can occasionally occur over which tree is "the tree." Grandma loves the Noble Fir variety, so we choose among those available. To me, a tree is a good one if it "looks right," I don't care what variety it is as long as it has the right look. Sometimes there is much debate over "the tree" but this year it seemed like there was more playing around than actual tree choosing. I must admit, it was a little more like peace on earth than in some years past. Here are a few pictures:
Jim, Grandma, and Grandpa "looking."
Eric having fun.
Michael and Brian, Eric and Erin: shortly before they started to have the boys kindof dogfight, while on their shoulders. No more choosing trees, just running around on shoulders, playing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment